Effective DR planning provides a fast and reliable recovery mechanism. Good DR implementation provides bare metal recovery of the Windows operating system including business critical applications such as Exchange and SQL and user data.
We can help you plan a backup system that will accommodate… a physical to physical system recovery (P2P), physical to virtual recovery (P2V), virtual to physical system recovery (V2P) and virtual server to virtual server recovery (V2V).
Our backup systems provide the following benefits:
- Hardware independent restore of backup images to different systems (P2P).
- Schedule automatic full and incremental backups.
- Image management to minimize storage consumption and simplify archiving.
- Bootable recovery CD provides automatic hardware detection and network support.
- A simple view to quickly recover files and folders or update backup images.
- Compress and encrypt backup images for efficiency and security.
- Shadow Protect console to simplify backup management across your enterprise.
- Recover your servers remotely.
- Save backup images to USB, Fire wire, NAS, SAN or any network location